XY-H-0005 Electronic Transparent Gastric Lavage Training Model
1. Transparent chest wall, visceras are exposed such as stomach and lungs, easy to verify if the operation is correct;
2. Gastric tube can be inserted via mouth or nose; supports nasal feeding, gastric lavage, hemostasis and stomachoscopy; simulativegastric juice can be extracted after proper operation, and liquids in the digestive tract can be drained out fter all the operation.
3. Trachea cannula via mouth or nose; supports operation such as sputum suction and oxygen inhalation, etc.
4. Supports tracheotomy postoperative care and oral cavity care.
5. Manually generate carotid pulse.
6. Different pupil state (LCD): normal pupils, mydriasis, and needle-tip type.