The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
The PVC pipe manufacturing machines are mainly composed of a material mixer, a screw loader/feeder, a vacuum calibration tank, a traction machine, a PVC pipe cutter, a stacker or a flaring machine. It is mainly used in agricultural water supply and drainage systems, building water supply and drainage systems, cable paving and other fields, as well as PVC pipes of various pipe calibers and wall thicknesses.
1. Professional profile screw design for better plasticization and more stable extrusion, as well as lower cost formulations. For high-fill formulations, PVC pipe manufacturing machines use imported materials and alloy sleeves to process the barrel to ensure a perfect PVC extrusion.
2. The dovetail split-support extrusion die can reduce the seam line of the melt material. It adopts a large compression ratio design, and the PVC pipe has higher density and stronger mechanical properties.
3. The vacuum calibration tank is made of stainless steel, with automatic length adjustment device and automatic water inlet device, and a solenoid valve controlled drainage system.
4. The tractor adopts a multi-belt structure, and the pipeline is subjected to uniform stress and small deformation. Each leash can be independently controlled by a service motor and mutual switch to meet the needs of different diameters.
5. Planetary cutters are available with mechanical and hydraulic feeds for simultaneous precision cutting and chamfering.
6. U-shaped, R-shaped and rectangular types are available depending on the application of the socket machine.
7. The entire PVC pipe extruder factory has a good appearance and stable performance.