The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
|Dia(mm)||Drill Depth (mm)||No.of Segs.||Seg.Size(mm)|
1.T/T:30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2. Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
3. L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight.
TongLing ChangJiang Diamond Tools Co.,Ltd. is located in TongLing city, AnHui Province. Our company is only one hour's drive from the breathtaking Mount Huang and twenty minutes' drive from Mount JiuHua which is one of China's most famous Holy Lands of Buddhism . Our company was founded in Sep. 2003. We have independently researched and developed more than 10 models of concrete drill machines ,multifunctional core drill machines(drilling,cutting,polishing), concrete cutting machines , polishing machines ,gasoline driven drilling machines. We produce more than 50 specs of diamond core bit (¢8mm-¢400mm)with different grades of qualities.
We have specialized technical professionals with abundant experiences and qualified marketing and after-sale service teams.
We are national high-tech enterprise with "WanTong" as our registered trademark. We have registered 28 patents, including 3 invention patents of our own.
We take "Honesty, Innovation, Cooperation and Development" as our mission and are willing to provide superior quality and first-class services to reward the customers and the society .
Welcome to visit our company !
1.How can I know the quality if purchase from your company?
Try to make a trial, and then you will know clearly.
Nowadays, lots of people in the world like to use Chinese products though the quality is not the best while the price is very competitive. Changli is one professional manufacturer in stone cutting field for over 15 years.We 'd like to introduce who is using our products in your area for you check the quality.If not available,I think a small amount trial order for testing is necessary.
2.Can you offer FREE Samples?
We never offer free samples, but the sample fee can be returned or deducted
from the first formal order.
To charge the sample fee is also to proof that you indeed need them,and show
your honesty to us.
3 .Can we print our logo on the products?
We would prefer you to put our company logo on the products. But if you insist
to put your own logo on the blades. We will also do it for you but need to
charge some money. Maybe 1-2% of the products cost.
Any quantity order is available.
For first testing order,no limited on how much you put.
5. What we should do if your products can not run well?
Firstly, please check your installation, the working machines, and the working
conditions, whether all these are in a normal situation
Secondly, please check out whether the co-operation is in the right way. If it is
still not working, the reason is mainly in the products. In this case, please find
out the reason according to your experience and run it again.
If still can not solve the problem, please take is off from your machine, and
then give us detailed report. Our technician team will analyze the reason and
to find out the solve way for you.
If it's our problem and not possible to solve then we gives replacement.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Anti Cavitation Portable RF and Cavitation Body Slimming and Skin Tightening Machine with 4 Treatmen
2835 SMD LED 10MM
White Geometric Pattern Tyvek Lunch Bag
SMD 2835 8MM 60LEDs
Water Nipple for Sows
Flashing LED Open Sign