Tosilon Digital Vortex Flow Transmitter for Water (Ex Approved)
Design and Manufacturing according to CE Standard
- TVF58 series Intelligent Vortex Flowmeter include TVF580, TVF581, TVF582.
- TVF580: 2-wire (24 VDC), 4~20ma, pulse output.
- Refer TVF580 manual for detail.
- TVF581: Temperature and pressure compensation
- 2-wire (24 VDC), 4~20ma, pulse output.
- Refer TVF581 manual for detail.
- TVF 582: Steam saturation, lithium battery, display total. Refer TVF582 manual for detail
The flowmeter is based on kormaon's vortex street theory. When the liquid pass non-streamlined barrier, alternative vortex signal will be generated on both sides of the barrier.
Piezocrystal, as the transmitter will check the signal; The analog circuit and digital circuit will convert it to current, pulse signal output in positive proportion with flow rate. The total will be clearly displayed.
· Simple Structure
· No Moving Part
· Durable with one Echelon Vortex Generator
· Output is proportional with flow rate
· The two pieces piezoelectric components are used to tests the vortex being not contact with the medium
· Liquid, gas and vapor could be measured by transmitters with same structure
· The mediums under all temp. And pres. Could be measured
General Technical Data (For details, please contact Tosilon)
Medium Measuring Range
Liquid, Gas, Steam refer to the flow rate form
Accuracy (of indicating value)
Gas: +/-1.0% (velocity< 35m/s)
Steam: +/-1.0%(velocity 35m/s~70m/s)
Repeatability Fluid Tempt.
0.3% of indicating value - Standard: -40° C~+160° C
- High: +280° C
Rated Pressure Mount Type
DN15~DN200 PN4.0MPa Integral Flange/ Integral Clamp
Environment Tempt. Humidity
-20° C~+60° C no more than 85%RH
Voltage Output Signal
24VDC +/-10% 2-wire; 4~20mA(24VDC)
Body, Vortex Generator SU304, SUS316, SUS316L
Ti, 1r18Ni9Ti, 0CR18Ni12Mo2Ti, 00Cr17Ni14Mo2
Electric Connection Class of Protection
Threaded M20*IICT5 IP 65
Exia IICT5; Exd IICT5
For more information, please contact Tosilon
Your Global Partner for Automation
|Bore: DN (mm)
||Liquid: Qvmax[m 3 /h]